My Martinique has a bald butt...

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
..Thats not a good deal :wall: But, hey! Whatever you think is good! Its not OUR opinions!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got pics of the new tank?

..Thats not a good deal :wall: But, hey! Whatever you think is good! Its not OUR opinions!
One man's trash is another man's treasure?

$25-30 sling + $50 cash + a cage, which for all we know could be a exoterra or something else nice/pricey. Maybe the trade was below the OP's asking price, but it doesn't sound like a terribly bad deal.

Plus i'm not to fond of spideys that are fond of flicking...

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got pics of the new tank?

One man's trash is another man's treasure?

$25-30 sling + $50 cash + a cage, which for all we know could be a exoterra or something else nice/pricey. Maybe the trade was below the OP's asking price, but it doesn't sound like a terribly bad deal.

Plus i'm not to fond of spideys that are fond of flicking...
Exactly! I never said it had to be a bad deal to him! He can do whatever he wants :p Im just saying, thats not something I would do ;) Not my cup of tea :D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I actually did a nice trade today... I got a nice G. pulchra, nice arboreal cage, and 50 dollars. At first I was nervouse but overall am happy. I guess my new girl is a B. auratum but eh, I don't know.
Put up a photo of the T in question. They are easy to tell apart.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A. versicolor can kick hairs just like any Theraphosinae

Lolita

Arachnoknight
But Avicularia's favorite way of defense, is POOPING at us ;P

luckily when i hadmy versi it never decided to poop at me i feel blessed after some poo horror stories i heard lol now she's with a breeder fixing to lay a sack

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Are you serious? Dang, my A. avic has done it three times and my A. metallica once. Only got hit twice though.
Its true, i have only seen them poop on the glass door but never as a defense, only hair kicking:)

Jon3800

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have made a old video of mine pooping

[YOUTUBE]IJBBeVe65RA[/YOUTUBE]

PrettyInInk87

Arachnopeon
Well honestly, I am now regreting doing the trade BUT the reason why he only gave me the G. pulchra, an arboreal set up, and 50 dollars is because my girl had a bad molt. She has a scab like patch on her butt and has a tiny little dent in it. He said he was taking a risk with her but oh well. What was done was done and all I can do it hope to get another B. auratum in the future. I'll be on the look out for them...

Yes G. pulchra can be hair kickers but that is okay with me... My auratum was a MAJOR hair kicker so nothing new. I also have a (now I know is) B. smithi, B. vagans, 2 G. roseas, and the G. pulchra which all kick hairs at me. My A. avic. sling actually pooped on me for the first time a few days ago while handling her, lol! It was a tiny poop squirt into my hand. My A. versi. I have only seen evidence of her poop squirting on the glass of her enclosure and my P. irminia, well he's burrowed up right now.