My male Chromatopelma cyanopubescens *pic

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This sunday I handled one of my T's for the first time. Well, I've handled some of them whilst packing them to be sent of mating. But this is the first time I've done it for real. I've always been kinda intimidated by my T's, even the calmer ones so I never really thought I'd try to handle them. But this sunday my male green bottle blue was climbing the glass trying to get out, to find a female T probably, so I took off the lid and he proceded to walk over onto my hand. He was so cool :cool: and I didn't feel any fear at all, so I had him out about half an hour before putting him back. I took him out yesterday as well to test myself and this was also a great experience.

A small step for Arachnopets, a giant leap for Tito.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehe, nice . It's so neat seeing them put one or two of their legs on something like that..seems like he can really stretch them! :)
I haven't really been doing any real handling with any of my two T's yet either, other than moving and such, but partly because one is a severe hairkicker and the other an avic :/

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous! too bad it's a guy... What a beauty... ;)

Originally posted by Tito
This sunday I handled one of my T's for the first time. Well, I've handled some of them whilst packing them to be sent of mating. But this is the first time I've done it for real. I've always been kinda intimidated by my T's, even the calmer ones so I never really thought I'd try to handle them. But this sunday my male green bottle blue was climbing the glass trying to get out, to find a female T probably, so I took off the lid and he proceded to walk over onto my hand. He was so cool :cool: and I didn't feel any fear at all, so I had him out about half an hour before putting him back. I took him out yesterday as well to test myself and this was also a great experience.

A small step for Arachnopets, a giant leap for Tito.

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a cute little guy!
If you were in the US I could definitely use him on a breeding loan. hehe...
Oh well :\

Good luck finding a mate for him though :)

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
When are these stunning spiders going to become readily available in the UK :(

I'll have to wait I suppose - lovely specimen Tito, is he as bright without the use of a flash?

Lucifer

Arachnopeon
Definitely one of my favorites. Males & Females both.
Beautiful male.