My lovely p.metallica

losct2381

Arachnosquire
This my sexy female p. Metallica. I have been meaning to post her but been so busy I have had no time but. Finally here she is

Love this t well all metallicas anyway

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very pretty! Your shots displayed her nicely. I hope you plan to breed her when she is ready.
Diane

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Thank u everyone but it was all anastassia's hard work. I just buy them she breeds amazing tarantulas. So healthy and so vibrant in color. All of the t's I have gotten from her never had a bad one they all come fat energetic and stay that way. She's the best in my opinion.

OrdoMallus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Definately amazing T you have there. Everytime I see a P. Metallica I want one lol! Probably going to try getting a couple slings this year if I can. (Just spent equivalent to 2 P. Metallica slings for 4 other T's so it shouldn't be that unreasonable to pick them up. The prices have really come down in the last couple years, but its hard when trying to save for a house)

Layne

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Yep I hear u I just bought a house so I know exactly where u at all the thing u want but all the money u need to save. But u'll be fine save up and contact Anastasia u can find her Herron the boards. Or u can ask me lol