My Little Wonderland

Tang

Arachnopeon
Hi all, Here's how I organise my T's at the moment.
Just wanna share with all here....Enjoy.:D

Here's how I store all my slings.

And here's some new arrivals need to be organise.
Notice the aquarium at the back? That's a Aphonopelma Seemani 5" female.

Here's some of the Juvies I put them in the bookshelf..
That's a 5.5" female Brachypelma Smithi in the terrarium.

hopes yall love it.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
At is a lot of slings lol. I like your shelf setup, Im still working on mine. I would suggest you add more substrate to the terrestrial enclosures for the safety of your spiders so they don't fall and get injured. You should do this to all the ones in the kritter keepers and the aquariums. Make sure the substrate is high enough so that the back legs are touching the ground if their front legs are touching the top. Other than that, nice :D

Tang

Arachnopeon
At is a lot of slings lol. I like your shelf setup, Im still working on mine. I would suggest you add more substrate to the terrestrial enclosures for the safety of your spiders so they don't fall and get injured. You should do this to all the ones in the kritter keepers and the aquariums. Make sure the substrate is high enough so that the back legs are touching the ground if their front legs are touching the top. Other than that, nice :D
Thanks. Will keep up the good work.

Yup I knows that.But is quite hard to get some where I'm staying.I recently used all my spares to repace some tanks due to mites and ended up out of subs at the moment.But i'll be going back to my hometown where I can find some and I even ordered some to reserved for me to pick up next week.{D{D

BUT, it'll be a 4hrs drive back to there.:barf::barf:

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, looks really nice!

Mine's not as feng shui and symmetrical, but it's keepin' me happy... for now.

I'm moving in a couple weeks, so I will get to re-do everything. :D