My little versi

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well it doesn't look good for the little guy. I checked on it this afternoon and it was sitting on the substrate on the bottom of the vial. It wasn't in a death curl, but it was unresponsive. I placed it in an ICU at 3:15. I looked in and it still isn't moving. I just moistened the substrate yesterday and it was eating a cricket leg and doing just fine yesterday. I've only had it for about two weeks. I hope it pulls through, I've been wanting a versicolor for so long :(

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hope it gets better

Chris, Sorry to hear this :(. I hope the little t makes it through. On that note- I'm dang near scared to death of slings of this sp after so many posts about troubles with them. Let us know how it goes.

Hoping for a recovery,

terry

Tarantulafan

Arachnopeon
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your little one.

All I can say is that a number of my Ts look completely dead for days on end then surprise the hell out of me when they move like greased lightning - so like they say never give up hope until you smell the smell.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
It's not in the death curl? That's strange. What's really frightening is that it's unresponsive. I'm wishing the best for you. I've never had trouble with my Versis.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I really don't know what the problem was. The substrate was moist, it had good ventilation, and it was eating. I was worried about this happening when I bought it. This truly sucks.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well the versi passed. My first T death. I feel so bad. I have no idea what happened :(

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
awww I am sorry for your loss :( it is always upsetting when things like this happen.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I'm so sorry, man. There's always a second chance, but, yeah. It hurts to lose something like that.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. :( I heard lots of times that Avicularias slings die often without reason. Just sad. :(

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am sorry for your loss, but how did you determine it had passed? :(