My little ones.

wonderful

Arachnosquire
I found the jumper on our bricks right before a big storm hit so I brought it in. So far so good.
the pretty girl in the other video was found in my kitchen a couple weeks ago. She molted late last week and in the video she is wrapping up her dinner to take home into her little acorn top that she uses as a house.

ive never made videos before so sorry for the weird tv murder documentary narration in the background.
Anyway I’m not sure what they are exactly but they seem happy so I’m happy. 🕷♥🕷

Attachments

Last edited:

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Well the videos not working. Dang it! (As I shake my fist at the sky)

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Well I tried again and it’s still not working so I give up and now I don’t know how to delete my post so I’ll just hope the moderator will see my idiocy and put my post to its silent death. Oh well

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Here is my kitchen find. Not sure what she is but she is very cool to watch. She is also teeny tiny. Could fit on a pencil eraser.
She has a nice small juicy cricket to feast on.
sorry no pic of my jumper. It’s being either camera shy or moves as soon as I take a pic and it’s a blur mess.

Attachments

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Nice specimens! Your videos work fine for me.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
It did!? Yay!! Awesome. It just says error to me. Maybe cause I’m on a iPad or something. I dunno. Any idea on what my girl in the photo might be?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Steadota perhaps? Hopefully others more experienced than myself will their thoughts soon.

Thanks,

Arthroverts