My Last and final T, you choose

mechwar

Arachnopeon
No suntiger?

p.irminia all the way man. I dont know why you dont have one. You collect the same way I do. Rare, beautiful T's. I have
P.Metallica,
A.Versicolor,
P.Irminia,
Cyriopagopus sp. "blue" (singapore blue)
C.schioedtei,
P.Miranda
T.purpureus

Id have to say....My favorite T of all time is the Female Suntiger. Their just amazing. Gooty ornamental is 2nd of course. If your lookin for another nice gorgeous T. Go for P.Irminia (venezuelan suntiger) Jet black with orange "lightning bolts" is just killer (females and males look this way, although males turn greyish/brown once they hit their final molt). X.Immanis isnt a very colorful T unless its a male....which im sure you wont want as it will die soon. If you want something really special rare and colorful and willing to spend $100+, you can get an adult female Singapore Blue (Cyriopagopus sp. "blue") from kelly swift. Tapinauchenius purpureus would also be a nice colorful rare choice...although Swift has them, he only has spiderlings....If i were you though. Id want a suntiger in my collection....any collection of any genre should always have a Venezuelan Suntiger :p...I say you get 2 more T's. then end your collection.

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well if you have a $1000 to blow on 1 spuder I would make it a Monocentropus balfouri but you have to look real hard:)

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:? So I recently sold off 5 tarantulas and only have 9, which is still alot in my mind. I did this because my friend can't understand my hobby for spiders and I am starting to agree...
I'm going to have to be the one that says this.

Sell them all and don't look back. Why be in a hobby that you can't reason why you are in it?:?

mwh9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Go with the T. blondi and tell any visitors that its there to guard the other jewels.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I agree with the Xenesthis immanis, I have two of these and they are awsome.
Also a vote has to go to Monocentropus balfouri, I don't have one but they do look stunning

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I had another idea. T. apoyphosis. If you are really going to make this your last T, go out with a bang. I have one and I love it!!!!!!

Apocalypstick

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If you are keeping one you already have....female of course....keep one A.versicolor. The fact you had more than one in the first place is your answer. There is no T more beautiful.

If you are getting rid of ALL your T's and want a new one...low maintainence, won't terrify your girlfriend, magnificent to look at, gentle and all around the perfect T.... get a g. pulchra like the one I am holding. STUNNING !

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had another idea. T. apoyphosis. If you are really going to make this your last T, go out with a bang. I have one and I love it!!!!!!
Exactly what I was thinking. They are not common at all. As slings they are stunning with the bright pink feed and the red V on the carapace, and as adults their size more than makes up for any color changes. They're active, quick, and never borring. I can't imagine any high value collection with out one.

matthias

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just saw that, but Detwain never posted what he got. could still be valid.