My Glossy Black Pinklegs

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Kiwi is like that. He doesn't mind being out because it means going to a new place! How exciting XD

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
How cool! Looking forward to getting some of my own one of these days! Do these like to "chew" on your fingers like Orthoporus sp. do?

Thanks

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I think they all do! She was chewing a little. Sweet little pinches.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
They are starting to get a little color. They are just as shiny as the adults From the very start AEF7D058-8ED0-4305-BE2D-5ADF43458972.jpeg

mickiem

Arachnoprince
These guys stay under almost always. When I lift a piece of food, in other species I find a pile of babies beneath it. Not here! They don’t seem to hang out together and they stay deeper than most. I thought there were 6 in this photo but I’m only seeing 3 now. It’s hard to tell in this photo, but the one nearest the top is half the length and width of the others. I think if I dug, I would find bigger ones. I saw some a month ago, larger a with more color. Watching these grow is like watching paint dry. 638C0235-53C3-45FF-AC94-A0C9903B14BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
Mickie, were the larger ones that you saw a month ago the same color as these, or were they darker?

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Mickie, were the larger ones that you saw a month ago the same color as these, or were they darker?
They were darker so I think older. I only saw two, but I didn't dig. I don't think I have very many and I haven't seen mama for a few months. She stays under laying eggs and as far as I know it was the first time she's ever laid eggs. So I think she's a young mama. It just seems like there are a few born (hatched :rolleyes:) every few weeks.

davehuth

Arachnoknight
These guys stay under almost always. When I lift a piece of food, in other species I find a pile of babies beneath it. Not here! They don’t seem to hang out together and they stay deeper than most. I thought there were 6 in this photo but I’m only seeing 3 now. It’s hard to tell in this photo, but the one nearest the top is half the length and width of the others. I think if I dug, I would find bigger ones. I saw some a month ago, larger a with more color. Watching these grow is like watching paint dry. View attachment 262118
Gotta say, these are looking great!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Here’s mama with 2 babies neither of these is the oldest or youngest I saw a few with just a few legs 46BCF876-9BDC-4E66-B830-543C1A5133E5.jpeg

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
Put me in line on whatever waiting list there is for some of these please!! That's IF you plan on letting some go. I love them!