My Glossy Black Pinklegs

Redmont

The collector
None as of right now, I have a 40 gallon tank that I want to put some AGB's from wards in

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
Awesome! I really hope they do well for you and you can continue breeding them.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Can you PM me too? I'd try to breed them and keep this species alive in the hobby. Good luck! Keep it going!

Thanks

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Can you PM me too? I'd try to breed them and keep this species alive in the hobby. Good luck! Keep it going!

Thanks
Yes! It is premature, but I will look back through this post when/ if I have some to sell. From what I am hearing, they should grow fast and I think I will have some to sell in May (ish).

Redmont

The collector
Can't wait I've wanted this species for a long time and it seams like a lot of people don't have them for sale

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Yes! It is premature, but I will look back through this post when/ if I have some to sell. From what I am hearing, they should grow fast and I think I will have some to sell in May (ish).
Thanks so much!

Can't wait I've wanted this species for a long time and it seams like a lot of people don't have them for sale
Not very many people breed this species as it is not imported anymore, so it is vitally important to keeping this species in the hobby that everyone who keeps these attempt to breed them (thankfully its not hard).

Thanks

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I will do all I can to keep these available in the hobby. I would love to know if they leave me that they will be in a breeding group. I am almost certain though, I won't be able to sex them for a few years. That's a conundrum.

Redmont

The collector
I will definitely be doing my best to breed these if I get them from you, if I get at least a few from you that would ensure that I get a few males and females, how many adults do you currently have?

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I will definitely be doing my best to breed these if I get them from you, if I get at least a few from you that would ensure that I get a few males and females, how many adults do you currently have?
Only one! I got a mature pair and the male died shortly after. The female stayed under for a few months and I finally decided to check on her. She was brooding a huge nest of eggs. I knew they could be duds, but a few months later I stated seeing the pedelings. So it was sort of a happy accident. She seems to be the same care as my A. gigas are. But I have very little experience with Pinklegs, truth be told. I have lots of baby AGB's that are doing well, so I'll just keep on doing what I do!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Same here, as long as I get a male and a female, I'll be trying to breed them to the best of my ability.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Adorable! This is a GBP on a slice of zucchini. It's a small zucchini; about 2" in diameter. They are growing.... IMG_3379.JPG

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Wow! The babies are about an inch long, they are growing really fast. I only saw five though. IMG_3494.JPG

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Since I got these, I have babied them I’ve never really handled her but tonight she was on the surface so we hung out together for a bit. A0FF0862-F152-48BD-AB59-A317C154828E.jpeg

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
She seems to enjoy socialization, she reminds me of Kiwi.

emplosion

Arachnopeon
Wow, she is absolutely stunning to look at. Congrats on all those little ones. Definitely going to check this thread often for your updates.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
I had a single male of this species who came with slight shipping damage which presumably lead to a prolapse, so sadly I lost him. I would love to keep one again they are an amazing species, good luck with the babies!