My G. pulchripes is doing something weird with her fangs again...

Goldie Orfina

Arachnopeon
I've already made a similar post to this about my G. pulchripes sticking her fangs through air holes.
This time she was sitting on the top of her enclosure widening her fangs for no apparent reason. I just want to be sure everything is okay, I would feel awful if I just ignored it and it turned out something was really wrong.
IMG_8888.jpg

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Picture of whole setup. Fang movements is common especially after eating or molting. We need to address why she think she is an aboreal.

Stormsinger

Arachnopeon
She is likely either testing her enclosure or you caught her grooming. Probably grooming imo, but if she has a history of testing her enclosure then it could be either. I caught my T. vagans doing this the other day but in his case he had molted the day before so it was either stretching or grooming related.

Goldie Orfina

Arachnopeon
She last ate on Sunday. She molted before I got her two months ago (Probably in May sometime), so I doubt that would be it. 2 weeks ago I did have to rearrange her enclosure since we didn't have enough substrate, so she might just be investigating her surroundings.
IMG_8892.jpg IMG_8890.jpg

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Enclosure and spider look fine. It's a spider, which means it's derpy ;)

Table

Arachnosquire
Sometimes T's just do there own wacky things. Like water dish stealing.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've already made a similar post to this about my G. pulchripes sticking her fangs through air holes.
This time she was sitting on the top of her enclosure widening her fangs for no apparent reason. I just want to be sure everything is okay, I would feel awful if I just ignored it and it turned out something was really wrong.
View attachment 357799
This is NORMAL!