My First two T's

MS6582

Arachnopeon
Got these two females from Roaddog today... couple photos of their first day home. Hopefully I will keep this updated as they grow.

G. Pulchripes

A. Schmidti

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G. Pulchripes is so beatiful! Congrats on your first T's, wellcome aboard to the addictive hobby! Once you get in, there's no return! :D

MS6582

Arachnopeon
Little update....

My G. Pulchripes just molted a couple weeks ago, waiting for her to come out so I can get some updated photos. A while back I picked up two GBB slings but one died, not sure why, treated the same as my other one and the one still living has molted three times in about 4 months, quit eating for a while but back to eating now and doing great. I picked up an OBT about 1" and don't plan on seeing that out in the open too often as he has dug a hole and webbed it up pretty good, I hope I get a shot but not counting on it at the same time I also got a P. irminia, this little guy is so quick and still making his cube a home so I don't dare try to open the lid right now for a macro shot so for now here are the two T's that played nice today and did some modeling :)

A. Schmidti

GBB

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i got 2 G. pulchripes from roaddog a week or so ago myself. Unfortunately, theyre currently the size of pin head crickets lol, and are nowhere NEAR as pretty as yours. im hopin for 1 of each sex . if not ffor breeding, id like to at least study the differences between the 2 sexs as theres no doubt im my mind theyre sac mates