User Pangalin's Tarantula Pictures

Pangalin

Arachnopeon
Have just recieved my first T,As a newbie to keeping these great creatures iv gone with the classic starter brachypelma hamorii.The mrs hopeing its not the start of many more 🙃 20201124_093055.jpg

Grace18

Arachnopeon
Congratulations! Being a tarantula keeper is a very fun hobby. So far, I have 4! I hope to get another one sometime in the future... She looks like she is in a very nice enclosure. The animal skull is a nice touch.

Pangalin

Arachnopeon
Congratulations! Being a tarantula keeper is a very fun hobby. So far, I have 4! I hope to get another one sometime in the future... She looks like she is in a very nice enclosure. The animal skull is a nice touch.
Yea my first try so am pleased with it 20201121_133403.jpg

Pangalin

Arachnopeon
It's definitely aesthetically pleasing! I would add more substrate though, just based on the pic alone. How tall is the enclosure and how big is the T?
Yea I was thinking this there is about 8 inch of head room about twice the height of the T,so maybe yea does need substrate as dont want T to fall and hurt itself or worse also took out spikesy plant at front for that reason,better dry some out🙂

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Nice choice! I've been in the hobby for a few years and just recently got one of these. Wish I had done it sooner! Great spiders that are gorgeous with lots of personality. And yeah....this hobby is ridiculously addictive. I picked up one, some time passed, and *poof* now I have 20. Welcome to the club!