My first T died, lookin for a replacement!

Experiment397

Arachnopeon
ok so i had a aphonopelma chalcodes male that died a few days ago, i didnt notice it until yesterday cause he was under his hide. i really want a new T but dont know what species to get? i really like the arboreal south american species like avicularia and psalmopoeus. i have had wolf spiders and have lots of resources so what is a good starter arboreal that is good for shows and stuff becuase i go do programs on exotic animals for the local elementary even though i am just a middle schooler. i have a 20 gallon tall and a 10 gallon standard along with 2 xl kritter keepers and a tank for a juvie that is i think maybe 6x6X6 its a plastic cube with holes in the lid. thnx in advance i have lots of faith in this site and have been visiting on and off as a guest to look at pix and stuff.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Avics are really the only thing I would reccomend for a show species, because they don't have much in the way of hairs or venom.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For what you are looking to do,I recommend Avicularia avicularia.Awesome tube webs,pretty good feeding response,looks great,you can't really go wrong.