My First Pokie..+ others

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so i just got a package from Greg @walk on the wild side(walkwildside.com, thanks greg!) and got

1 Psalmopoeus irminia 1"
1 Psalmopoeus Cambridgei 1.25"
1 Poecilotheria regalis - my first pokie! .5"
1 Grammostola rosea 4"
1 Grammostola rosea RCF 4"

and oh boy was it fun getting those 3 babies into their vials..wow, you have not seen fast until you get a pokie LOL.

pics in the order listed above.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
haha....great minds think alike!...today i too received a P. irminia a p. regials and a , b. albopilosum from k swift.....the regialis was also my first pokie, and i really only got it to prepare for a p. subfusca im getting next month. but hey, just another excuse to buy more Ts right...haha also mine are the same sizes as well...i know i was expecting the bolt of lightning from my regialis, and guess what...it was more like a light beam! if i would have blinked it would probly have been gone, i have no idea how swift got into his delicup....but he did...well i wish you good luck on your new ts

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, thanks. the regalis was super fast, but also the easiest to transfer..the irminia and cambridgei were all over the place. i got my first pokie today, and my second pokie tomorrow..which will be a 5" female striata..can't wait!

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
slings

Those irminia are lighting bolts as slings. I think the pokies are much easier to move around.
James

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh yeah, i definitely agree. the regalis was a breeze compared to the psalmo's