My first pokie is on its way!!

tonyiscool65

Arachnopeon
I understand that it is like a cold shower, being super excited about new arrivals and then reading this.
I would be dissapointed as well. But you didn't know. Viper is a bit harsh, but sadly it is true.
Enjoy your new arrivals, they are not to blame for the seller's problems. Just think twice next time you come across a seller that sells at supercheap costs. ;)
A bit is an understatement lol

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Supporting people who smuggle only depletes the wild population. They already have one issue w/man to deal with, ie habitat destruction, they don't need another one too.

Your viewpoint of the hobby's gain is short sighted my friend.
sorry if i came across as rude. i was just curious. i dont plan to buy from known smugglers.

tarantula71

Arachnopeon
Today's the day!!!! A bit nervous cause this will be my first T shipment

They just arrived! All of them are alive, healthy, and active. Will be posting some pics tonight

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First off, congrats on the new critters.

And now, not to derail with smuggling anymore. But, I was in the hobby when he did the smuggling. Since all of that, hasn't he been doing it the legal way since?

Meaning the buyer purchased spiders that are in fact NOT smuggled but legally imported in the country.

Correct me if I am wrong. I mean, if he is doing it legally now, why continue to bask the mans reputation? Yeah, he did wrong. He paid for it. Now he's doing it legally. Does that make him less of a dealer than all the other dealers who import?

If he is still smuggling, I'd love to see proof. Care to share some? As I don't support that myself.