My First Pedelings!

mickiem

Arachnoprince
OH HAPPY DAY!! I have found so many "babies" that turned out to be springtails, isopods or specks of sphagnum... but today I found a real baby. Woot! Two actually. Oh, how I wanna dig in that substrate and find more! They went underground before I could get a pic, but you can count on seeing a baby album just as soon as possible. :cool: I'm going to have to go shopping or do something out of the house because I am not good at resisting the urge to dig...:rolleyes: Happy dance at my house! They are Ivories and I have seen eggs for the past 3 weeks. These are so tiny, I am sure first instar. Ivories have been my favorites and this just clinches their title. There are about a dozen females in that pen. And four males. And two (or more!) PEDELINGS! :happy:

Marika

Arachnodemon
Congrats! I also have C. spinigerus pedelings at the moment, I only have one female (+ two males) but there are tons of babies. They grow fast and eat a LOT, I'm always out of leaves :D.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Congrats! I also have C. spinigerus pedelings at the moment, I only have one female (+ two males) but there are tons of babies. They grow fast and eat a LOT, I'm always out of leaves :D.
I'm so excited! I'm going to need more leaves. I saw about a dozen on the surface. I can't wait until this evening when they get more active; maybe I'll see more!

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
I'm so excited! I'm going to need more leaves. I saw about a dozen on the surface. I can't wait until this evening when they get more active; maybe I'll see more!
Congratulations on breeding such an attractive species. As others have said, I hope you find more!