My first pede,s

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
I hope the following will make you feel better ... LOL
yeah just rub it in :rolleyes: =D

very intresting and amusing pictures,.... :D
that ugly duck isn't that ugly,....
another proof that colors can vary very different within the same specie,.. even subspecie

i'm feeling quite good now,...
thanx Cotton ;)

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cotton,
do you think those lines seen through the back are attaching tendonds for the legs and such, if so that is cool not ugly. Also I think the mottled ones look like serpentine or some other weird Jade like stone. Nice, but yes, different.

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Also I think the mottled ones look like serpentine or some other weird Jade like stone. Nice, but yes, different.
Hey,...
do you think that lighter ones are hardening up after a molt :?
that was my first opinion also,... but then after that last picture,.. i noticed the head looks quite "hard",... so is it another colormorph or just black ones who are hardening up after a fresh molt :?

anyway they look indeed pretty cool :}

cheers

cottonsheep009

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi J Morningstar, certainly I dont think any of my inverts is "ugly"~
I just fit this strange looking pedes into the story of Ugly Duck :)

And Steven you are right. They have been here for a month already and still remain the same. They are eating well and appear very normal; and they don't show any sign of pre-molting too.

Maybe these two are the results of a rare mutation, just like albino tigers. The red legged morph is quite rare already - usually you can find less than 2 out of 200 CB Red Heads. For this Jade morph, so far I've only seen two and got them all already ...