My first pairing (Boom chicka wow wow)

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Well, I normally don't make these kinds of posts/threads outside my pic thread or something, but I'm pretty stoked.:eek:

I paired up my first Ts last night, and my little man pulled it off without a hitch! He wouldn't budge without the cover of the enclosure on though, so it was a bit nerve-wracking watching him go into her tube web with the cover on... I'm guessing it was the air currents or something; He's a very skittish and flighty male. The female was great though... she was tapping the entire time the minute he set foot in her enclosure and very receptive to his advances (though she did give him the boot when they were through!). Gonna be paring them again in a few days (give him a chance to reload). Hopefully she won't molt out (Don't know when her last molt was:eek:).

How do you tell if these guys make a sperm web if they tend to lay and take down web everywhere, anyways?:confused:

Anyway, just felt like sharing :B

Oh, and of course, here's the "mating" vid (you might want to make sure all slings are out of the room for this one!{D):
[YOUTUBE]X_6X6faluy4[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry for the weird lighting and shaky camera, but I was excited!

...not THAT kind of excited!!:wall:

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nothing like a little dwarf on dwarf action to get the day started right!

Congrats on the pairing, i'm glad that it went so well for you. :D

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nothing like a little dwarf on dwarf action to get the day started right!

Congrats on the pairing, i'm glad that it went so well for you. :D

haha i loled!! but good job man im proud of you!!