My first Loxosceles reclusa!

nicojustnico

Arachnopeon
Tonight I got a special treat, a WC L. reclusa! This is not my first hot, but it is my first hot true spider. I’m pretty pumped and excited to watch him (or… not basically LOL). Just a cool little dude. I caught him in my little catch vial and made up an enclosure I had from Etsy… gotta get into making my own man C733D579-B291-41E1-81DF-40BC1122E107.jpeg

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Fun fact, recluses are known to be one of the most docile and submissive spiders. I've researched them a bit, and I found a case where someone had a colony of brown recluses living inside of their mattress pad for several years, and they never bothered each other. Sleeping above them every night. That just sounds insane to me, but given the nature of the spiders I guess its possible.

nicojustnico

Arachnopeon
Fun fact, recluses are known to be one of the most docile and submissive spiders. I've researched them a bit, and I found a case where someone had a colony of brown recluses living inside of their mattress pad for several years, and they never bothered each other. Sleeping above them every night. That just sounds insane to me, but given the nature of the spiders I guess its possible.
I love how chill these guys are. He’d rather hide than be defensive!