My first G. pulchripes (second T)

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys. Last Sept.29 I got this cute chaco.. :D

hopefully it is a SHE. she haven't yet eat since the day I got her.. maybe premolt?

she is approx 2 inches. gonna make sure with a ruler later.

I got her for 16$ US. Is it a good price? :?

Thanks!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Decent price I think :)

The pics aren't clear, but with that booty, I bet it is.

NDanforth

Arachnopeon
If it were Chaco it'd be a good price but it doesn't look like a Chaco to me. could just be the fuzzy pics.:confused:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If it were Chaco it'd be a good price but it doesn't look like a Chaco to me. could just be the fuzzy pics.:confused:
I think it's just much smaller then the OP's measurement. Takes some size to get adult coloring.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Recently I picked up a "chaco" sling,It looks exactly like this one.I wondered the same thing "man I hope it's really a chaco" but at this size it's hard to tell.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They just look orange with black buts as slings. I got one at about 1 inch (thats what it's first molt measured) and it looked orange and fuzzy with a black butt. Then with its first molt it got a little darker and it had bands around the knees. Then after the second molt with me it was like dark brown with the tan on the knees.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
could be a pulchripes, pricing sounds correct. kind of looks like mine when i bought it under 1".

size does not sound right, especially given there is a quarter for comparison ;). i'd say barely over 1" in the pics.

edit: i just realized OP said they needed to post new pics. oops. :wall: they are definitely brown at 2" and already have the beginnings of their golden knees coming in at a little over 2".

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry for the blurry pics, I don't have money to buy a cam. hehe, I used my phone getting the picture, unfortunately may phone cam is just 2 mega pixels and don't have a flash.. I've measured the T this afternoon and found it SHE(hopefully) is just 1.5"+ hehe.. sorry, I think SHE is premolt, SHE haven't eaten HER feeder that I thrown HER last two days. So I removed it. thanks for the reply guys.