My first feeding video

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That music is from a movie...Harry Potter, think? I know I know it from somewhere... :?

superfunTtime

Arachnopeon
That music is from a movie...Harry Potter, think? I know I know it from somewhere... :?
Requiem for a Dream

Very nice video. I do wonder though when I see the size of those Ts in that type of enclosure - aren't you worried they will make a break for it? Seems like just a quick hop and a skip and the T is either at your throat or out the door. Perhaps I'm just a bit dramatic.

Omfg some of those are so fast. Scary.

Last edited:

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Really cool! The setups look awesome. Love the one with plants in it looks very natural.

mingu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Requiem for a Dream

Very nice video. I do wonder though when I see the size of those Ts in that type of enclosure - aren't you worried they will make a break for it? Seems like just a quick hop and a skip and the T is either at your throat or out the door. Perhaps I'm just a bit dramatic.

Omfg some of those are so fast. Scary.
The T's i filmed are terrestrials and when spooked, they retreat in their burrow.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I am not a fan of feeding videos but this one i really enjoyed. Made a comment about X. immanis in your channel.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Very nice setups, collection and vid. Great job. I like to see people holding the roaches by their wings thefor not crushing them. Very humane :).