My female T. blondi "Zilla" laid a sac!! Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Really? Where?!? :confused:
Videogame forums, *chan forums, tech forums, sport/team forums.
What happened here is downright civil compared to what happens elsewhere. Actually, this is probably THE nicest forum I've ever joined.

If it were any other forum, every one of the people that congratulated him on the sac would be warned for spam, and everything else would be allowed to escalate to death threats and specific personal attacks before a mod will think about maybe keeping an eye on it.

OxDionysus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't believe I read 9 pages of this....In fact I will be back in a bit to read more!

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Videogame forums, *chan forums, tech forums, sport/team forums.
What happened here is downright civil compared to what happens elsewhere. Actually, this is probably THE nicest forum I've ever joined.

If it were any other forum, every one of the people that congratulated him on the sac would be warned for spam, and everything else would be allowed to escalate to death threats and specific personal attacks before a mod will think about maybe keeping an eye on it.
Lol yes. This place is quite different from other forums I go to.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what would those 45 species be rob?
i'm very curious

moose
i'm asking again cause you always seem to ignore me rob...

what would those 45 species be rob?
i'm very curious

moose
third time is a charm....
please anwser my question rob.

moose

Moose also asked you a question which you ignored and are still ignoring for that matter.
Until you start responding to some of the valid questions that you are completely avoiding (for example, moose's inquiriy about the species you have bred, or any of the several members who have commented about your 'position' in the hobby and how you are held at higher regard)
come on....please answer me.
this is only the forth time i'm asking..

moose

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You two is so persistent and no answer, Am getting real curious too,
Am sure Rob is working on the list

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You two is so persistent and no answer, Am getting real curious too,
Am sure Rob is working on the list
Ana you will be waiting a while, I am not going to play the games these little BOYS want to play;)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ana you will be waiting a while, I am not going to play the games these little BOYS want to play;)
Rob, dont let anyone get you down, as breeder that you are just give them that list and you gona be who is golden

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rob, dont let anyone get you down, as breeder that you are just give them that list and you gona be who is golden
It will just start another war, I know what I have breed....thats all that matters to me.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am sure that if he felt like posting,he would have done it,oh,8-9 pages ago.

Lunar

Arachnopeon
I have, but have nothing to prove Little man.:D
Why would you call someone that? It fuels what is already going on. If someone is skinny or short what would it matter as to asking a question? It means nothing to the questions being asked, it also is a good way to have people to be more hostile towards you. I watch every video you post Rob, but this is a very different side of you.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Why would you call someone that? It fuels what is already going on. If someone is skinny or short what would it matter as to asking a question? It means nothing to the questions being asked, it also is a good way to have people to be more hostile towards you. I watch every video you post Rob, but this is a very different side of you.
I have never seen a pic of him, I am referring to his attitude...he is a very little man.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I gotta agree. I've watched and learned a lot from RobC's vids. I've also learned to take things he says with a grain of salt, cuz let's face it, he's prone to exaggerations. Now it seems as though he's prone to resorting to insults and deflections instead of answering questions when these exaggerations are brought to light.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have never seen a pic of him, I am referring to his attitude...he is a very little man.
Rob, come on. You've already brought insults to xhexdx's physical appearance, or do you not remember your "meth/heroin user" insult from before? Nobody's coming off pretty in this thread, least of all you.

Status
Not open for further replies.