My favorite Tarantula.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Ok, so I know most people don't find these all that amazing, but this little guy here, is the one T I couldn't ever give up.

Without further ado, here is Casull, my Cyclosternum fasciatum. Photo shot last night, Size is accurate at about 1024x768 on a 17 inch monitor.

Bill

Attachments

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree.. They are on of my favorite species.. I need to get one! It is just so trippy how they get their colors like that. Beauitful! Your spider is darling! Little sweetie... cute. :)

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol, I keep expecting that spp. to come runnin across the floor. You see we lost ours as a sling; and as it turns out she was small enough to fit through the openings of the handles on the critter keeper.

But that was so long ago, he/she probably died.

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They are cute little webbers, but not my favorite. Mine isn't that active as it should be... But still, very good looking!
My favorite T would be my 1.5" Pamphobeteus Platyomma.

Ðennis

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pic. I can't wait until mine gets some girth on it. This is one of my favorite species. Makes lots of webbing and that butt in the air thing is so cool.

Jon

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Ok, so I know most people don't find these all that amazing, but this little guy here, is the one T I couldn't ever give up.

Without further ado, here is Casull, my Cyclosternum fasciatum. Photo shot last night, Size is accurate at about 1024x768 on a 17 inch monitor.

Bill
Bill,
Every time I read something on C. fasciatum I think of you, cause I know its your fave.. I'll be ordering one in a week or so.
BTW, nice picture dude.;)

Ernie

PS, He likes it dry?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I truely agree. I have one and I just love him to death. Their butts are so neat and boy can they eat. At least mine sure does. My sister talk me into getting mine because they didn't have the other spider I wanted at the time and I am glad that she did because they are cool:)