my expedition

Vayu Son

Old Timer
welp, got my camera out today and decided reptiles and their kin would be the subjects. enjoy. had to get really close on some of these...

-V

Attachments

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What kind of snake is that, that bit you ?? Did it hurt ??
Nice pics

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

im not really sure and a little bit ;) i was more worried about the gator.
thx

-V

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Speaking of gators i read in the paper today that a 12 year old boy in florida got killed by one. They are trying too find the gator that killed him.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

yeah, good riddance. It was the kids fault since he knew that an 8ft gator was swimming towards them, his friend had already saw it and got out of the water.
Now because of him a large amount of gators will be destroyed.

-V

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yeah, good riddance. It was the kids fault since he knew that an 8ft gator was swimming towards them, his friend had already saw it and got out of the water.
amen

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Excellent pics, V. I love the shot of the cal king in the middle of biting. These guys are something else. I like the two gator shots, especially the one under 'white balancing act'.

As for the kid who was killed by the gator, I feel sorry for his family and friends, but that's just stupid. I know it's practically impossible for any human to outswim a gator. But, when you see one, get the hell out of the water as fast as you can. What makes officials think they can find the actual gator that killed him? Morons.

Bry

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
What makes officials think they can find the actual gator that killed him? Morons.

i lived in florida most of my life, and during that time i've seen a few occurences like this. what they will do is kill gators in the area one by one and slice them open looking for remains. this will go on until they find remains or a few days pass by. i think "morons" is the perfect word for it.

Sicarius

Arachnopeon
they will also check the gators teeth with the wounds and see if it matches... or comes close enough to matching so they can satisfy the outraged floridians who have moved into the gators home, not vice versa.