My emperor scorpion breeded!!!!

cul3one104

Arachnopeon
I'm emeror scorpion finally breeded!! I'm so happy! :D This is my first time breeding, can someone tell me what I'm suppose to do now? I have four scorpions total in the tank. Do I need to do something about them? Do I need to change the diet? I'm feeding them large crickets right now but I'm afraid that the crickets will harm the babies. Is that possible? Should I change to smaller crickets or preserve crickets? Right now the all my scorpions are burrowing under a flat rock and they don't seem to come out anymore. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks

Dwight

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congratulations.

Well, first off, if they are just now breeding, it's gonna be a while before the females give birth to the young. As for being in a communal environment, if they are giving birth, removing all other scorpions is the best thing to do unless it's a huge tank (I'll recommend you move the others out of the tank immediately if she's giving birth now). Just keep them well fed and misted. You may want to think about investing in another enclosure to house the mother (if prior to birth), though it is not required at this immediate time to move any of them.
Well, it's time for me to get some sleep. I'm sooo gonna be late for work tonight... I'll let someone else fill you in on the rest.

adios,
edw. =D

I hope I wrote that clearly... I'm exhausted!