My cute tarantulas

spiderweb

Arachnopeon
Hey guys!

I just got my new camera - Panasonic DMC-FZ8. Well, it's not DSLR, but is the best on this price (we've had good cam before, but it was stolen :wall: )

Anyway here are my fellas. :razz:

My Poecilotheria regalis. 6 molts, it's too early to tell for it's sex, right?

A. geniculata 8 molts and I think it's a female.

И Avicularia versicolor - 10 molts (I can't be sure for the sex, but I think it's a female again)

Look at her beautiful "sexy toe-nail". {D

For now these are my pics, soon I'll post some more. Photography is my other hobby so I have to make a lot of pics.

Hope you like them, any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards, Drago!

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi!

Nice pics and t's man!

I have a DMC-FZ7 and I love that camera.
For the price, I think it's a very good camera.

Take care!

Alain

spiderweb

Arachnopeon
10x guys! I'm happy you like them.

Soon I'll post some more, hope much better (maybe with the new macro lens that I'm planing to buy)

FZ7 is almost the same as that, but FZ8 released very soon. And it has RAW, which makes the camera much more then "point and shoot" .

Cheers, Drago!

spiderweb

Arachnopeon
Hi again guys,

I finally got my macro lens! I have really cool pics of some insects, but it's difficult to snap my fellas, because the lighting is a big problem. :8o I can't use flash because it "kills" the real colors of the Ts, but you maybe know that the lighting from the sun scares the spiders and they begin to run to hide somewhere so I can't take them "outside" . I want better results, but for now is this hope you like and those pics (even if I don't, I mean it's not that I want but with more practice hope I'll find a better way to make pics of them) .

Anyway hope you like them:

Avicularia versicolor

P. regalis (6L)

and A. geniculata

Cheers, Drago!

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i love the close ups. wish i could take pictures like that. but i suck with a camera.

spiderweb

Arachnopeon
10x jr47, glad you like them!

I don't know practicing is the key and reading books, sites, forums are also important!

Cheers, Drago!