My crazy F5 savannah cat

RS4guy

Arachnosquire
Her name is Akira Micha, love her to death, she's totally wild and we had to put latches on every door and cabinet in the house. BUT totally worth it! She is a little over 2 now, and a very muscular 21 lbs. The PC monitor in the last pic is a 32" monitor for reference (shes a big girl).

IMG_6068.JPG IMG_4990.JPG IMG_5378.JPG

basin79

ArachnoGod

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I have had my eye on one of those for years, but other critters presence have precluded the acquisition. I shall, at least for now, live vicariously through the pics you posted. Coveting is bad, buuuuut.......

By the way, I’ve missed your more regular posting, always insightful and humorous.

Last edited:

RS4guy

Arachnosquire
Thanks guys, I'll post more in time. She's literally the coolest cat I've ever known...

Also, I was out of the game for awhile, distracted by fast cars and other things. I'm back though!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
@RS4guy Saw a T-shirt today and immediately thought of your cat. That cat was on the roof of his skyscraper styled playhouse batting at airplanes on a mobile over it's head. Natch the caption read CATZILLA

RS4guy

Arachnosquire
haha nice.

She's a handful, but manageable as long I get several good play sessions in a day. She's toned down a LITTLE since a kitten, but still pretty energetic.