My collection

FatherOfScorpions

Arachnoknight
Just wanted to share my collection :) started a few months ago.
hottentotta jayakari
heterometrus longimanus (1 adult, 3 scorplings)
Centruroides gracilis PhotoGrid_1470514344352.jpg

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
C. gracilis are so much fun ^_^ I have roughly 13ish give or take right now in a communal tank. These guys do awesome with each other, given they have plenty of places to hide and are fed so they don't snack on their tank mates lol. Super easy to breed and ours are docile as can be XD If you get the chance, since these guys are pretty cheap and easily found for sale, get you a few more.

FatherOfScorpions

Arachnoknight
C. gracilis are so much fun ^_^ I have roughly 13ish give or take right now in a communal tank. These guys do awesome with each other, given they have plenty of places to hide and are fed so they don't snack on their tank mates lol. Super easy to breed and ours are docile as can be XD If you get the chance, since these guys are pretty cheap and easily found for sale, get you a few more.
Nice! Good to know. Yeah I just need to work on making more space before I get a few more. I'd love to see your setup if you have pictures available? Also just curious what temp/humidity do you keep yours at?

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
I'm doing tank changes today (upgrading some Ts and I'll be upgrading the scorpions' tank as well. Once I get that done I'll take a picture for you ^_^ Right now they're in a large tupperware container. As for humidity goes... they get their substrate sprayed till wet, not saturated, once a week (just enough to let the sub fully dry) the walls of their tank get misted once in the morning and once in the evening with their water dish filled 24/7. I've never had any issues with this method. Mine do very well at plain room temperature ( In winter time they are still at room temp in the 65-75ish range.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
This is my Fertile Mertile female with one of her normal sized broods. If you breed in the future, this is what to expect. Unfortunately this female is close to the end of her life cycle (they will turn really dull and will start producing dud/bad broods) This was 2 broods ago, her last one, was bad...the scorplings weren't all developed and there was only 1 survivor, which ended up dying at it's 3i molt

FatherOfScorpions

Arachnoknight
This is my Fertile Mertile female with one of her normal sized broods. If you breed in the future, this is what to expect. Unfortunately this female is close to the end of her life cycle (they will turn really dull and will start producing dud/bad broods) This was 2 broods ago, her last one, was bad...the scorplings weren't all developed and there was only 1 survivor, which ended up dying at it's 3i molt
Wow that is awesome! I got my first brood with the Asian forest scorpion earlier this year, unfortunately she ate a few and some didn't make the first molt. Just 3 survivors which are doing great. :)

7.jpg