My collection

Snakeguy101

Arachnopeon
Pandinus imperator:

Hadrurus arizonensis & his enclosure:

and Lerius quinquestriatus and his 2nd molt:

can anyone sex any of these? I am sort of new to scorpions so any comments and suggestions I am open to. Been reading a lot of posts here and learning a lot but there is always more to know. Thanks for the insight guys!

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
i cant but i do know that you half to have a pic of its 'underside" similar the same place you sex a T:eek:

Snakeguy101

Arachnopeon
I have heard that you can sex some by body shape though (specifically lq's). I don't know how much truth this holds but I will try and get pics of the undersides later....

Thanks!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i wish LQ's stayed small like that; i'd pick up a bunch! They look amazing as slings, but just bland as adults. imo

and i love H. Arizonensis. They keep an amazing look and disposition their entire lives. I wish I could pick up another for cheap.

Snakeguy101

Arachnopeon
I really like the desert hairies set up with the sticks standing up very creative!! You can sex emperors by looking on the under side of them and looking at the pectines. Here is a link that should help you out.

http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2008/03/20/sexing-pandinus-imperator.html
Thanks guys! the sticks in the hairy's cage are great because he like to hide in them so he feels secure while I get to watch him. Since I took those pics, he built three burrows and usually stays in those for the day and comes out in the evening.

I will check out that link, thanks.

As for the Lq, even though i know he won't be nearly as adorable as he is now, I think that they are awesome as adults.