my cobalt is gone????

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
ok i jus went into my bathroom and nikki,a h.lividum is missing her lid was in the sink no sign of her,what should i do i shut the door and put a towel underneath it hopping she wont escape where should i look i dont know what to do i dont wanna like get attacked looking for her she is a beast,i dont want her hurt eather and she is really fast all my supplies are in there deli cups tongs and the rest of my t's any help has this happened to anyone else last i checked the enclosure she was in was secure and she has been in her burrow for along time any help please-jason:( :( :?

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
good

ok i found her and got her back into her enclosure i still have no idea how she managed to escape she was under the shower curtin she didnt like the fact i put her back in her home one bit at least she is safe and i am too i also taped down the lid to her enclosure to that wont be hapening again,sorry for the crazy post i was just really worried about my nikki ive never been so nerveous-jason

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've been contemplating buying a Cobalt Blue myself. Did you raise yours from a sling? If so is it true that even the babies are nasty little suckers? I've been pondering whether I can handle a Cobalt. But I've heard that they have nasty reputations. If I do get a cobalt I'm going to name her Lucy, short for Lucifer. Oh and are you antipop in the Superhero Hype boards? Your writing style is so similar to his. If you are, please write about your T's in my Official Arachnid Appreciation Thread there in the Hype Community Forums. Judst go to the bottom of the page where the search bar is and type those words in exactly as I've spelled them with capital letters at the beginning of each word and it should take you to a link to click on. I'd love to hear about your little prizes. I have been so pulled into the hobby to the point of giving up on raising mammalian creatures after they've died of natural causes.

Last edited:

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
hello godzilla2000

for your first question yes she has been here with me since she was a sling,2nd they can be a bit nasty as babys also on another note when she was a bit more tolerent i was able to hold her as i have said in past posts till she went in a threat position in my hand and i feared for my hand since then i havent nor will try again.I havent heard of that site you are talking about give me the link id love to give out info anytime about my babys i got some good stories to tell as well,take care-jason=D

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm glad you found your cobalt.
I KNow all about that kind of panic.
Your mind goes.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seek assistance.

Then they go and turn up and look at you as if to say.

"Why for are you panicing human creature? Give me Crickets!"

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by bodc21
hello godzilla2000

for your first question yes she has been here with me since she was a sling,2nd they can be a bit nasty as babys also on another note when she was a bit more tolerent i was able to hold her as i have said in past posts till she went in a threat position in my hand and i feared for my hand since then i havent nor will try again.I havent heard of that site you are talking about give me the link id love to give out info anytime about my babys i got some good stories to tell as well,take care-jason=D
I'm a pretty hands off kind of Tarantula owner so handling an aggressive T is not going to be much of a problem. But I think I might want to invest in some plastic forceps with which to drop crickets in when it's feeding time. I'd rather have an aggressive spider attack an inanimate object than my own hand.

Well here's the link to the website. Mind you it is devoted to comic books and comic character inspired movies. But in the Community Forums of the message boards is my Arachnid Appreciation Thread.

http://www.superherohype.com

So far the only ones that are chatting regularly in the thread are me and someone named Atrax robustus. I need another person to chat about all things arachnid besides A. robustus.

Last edited:

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
I'm glad you found your cobalt.
I KNow all about that kind of panic.
Your mind goes.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seek assistance.

Then they go and turn up and look at you as if to say.

"Why for are you panicing human creature? Give me Crickets!"
Speaking of little escapees, how is Zevo doing so far?