My Christmas Rose...

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just wanted to share a cute pic of my first T, my BABY! Had her for a little over a year now. She was so cooperative for the shoot...and so cute, too!

Attachments

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow! That is nice looking for a rosey! It looks quite a bit darker that others that I've seen. To me, it doesn't even really look like a rosey. Hmmm...:?

Do you have any other pics?

BD

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh wait. I guess you didn't really call it a rose hair ... just a Christmas Rose. It really looks to me like a L. paryphbana. What ever it is, it is really handsome.

BD

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She's a B. Albo, but her name is Rose....Death Rose, as death arose to the NUMEROUS crickets and pinkies this gal can devour! hehe.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Ephesians
She's a B. Albo, but her name is Rose....Death Rose, as death arose to the NUMEROUS crickets and pinkies this gal can devour! hehe.
Hmmm...I just might have to rethink my position about curly hairs looking plain and/or ugly.

Nice Pic!

BD

Dr_Strange

Arachnopeon
Cute name "Death (a)rose" I had a vlad the " impaler " before, poor crickets didn't even see him comin. lol :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow,
She's quite the little showoff, isn't she?:)
Thats one of the nicest pictures I've seen posted.
So, now that the bar has been raised, Ephesians ;P LOL

Ernie

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, nice behaving T! I have the same plastic leaves in my versicolor and Veiled chameleon cages!

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol, rock on Joost. Thanks BD and Ernie. HAHA, sorry...just thing if I do this much showing off with my Ts, just think how fancy the pictures of my children will be when I have them! lol

Marcus