My centipedes.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Wow, I thought I liked the S. polymorpha but the coloration seems way nicer on these guys.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Finally my Scolopendra hardwickei has moulted and us ready for a feed.

basin79

ArachnoGod

Growth pics. The line is where I snapped the cork bark as seen in the 2nd pic.

ShyTeddyBear98

Arachnosquire
Why's is it on dry sub? Massive pede though. Bloody hell fire.
Yeah, it would be disgusting if such a marvel (potential record holder) were to be kept in such poor conditions and in such a small space. I just hope it was temporal to give a perspective of its immense size. Btw, I thought you'd appreciate this Malaysian pede (Edentistoma octosulcatum) that strikingly resembles one of those millipedes that look like centipedes. . But this one does possess maxillipeds and does have an appetite for millipedes, as I discovered on YouTube.

Attachments

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yeah, it would be disgusting if such a marvel (potential record holder) were to be kept in such poor conditions and in such a small space. I just hope it was temporal to give a perspective of its immense size. Btw, I thought you'd appreciate this Malaysian pede (Edentistoma octosulcatum) that strikingly resembles one of those millipedes that look like centipedes. . But this one does possess maxillipeds and does have an appetite for millipedes, as I discovered on YouTube.
That is absolutely stunning.