My blue baby (pic)

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
While I'm sure most of you have seen a million versicolor shots before, here's my blue baby. It moulted about 3 days ago so I finally got a good look at it for the first time in months when I moved it from the 8oz jar it's been in to a mini KritterKeeper. These two pictures really got the spectacular irridescence that makes them such beauties :D

Attachments

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
That's a sweeeet spider.

Scott, is there a way we can block Tamara from seeing these pics? We don't have room for the dozen versicolors she'll get if she does! ;)

Cheers,
Dave

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
@CM

They're so great when they're tiny and they get better with age. Great shots!!!

@Dave

LOL. Unfortunately, I'd have to ban her from this forum completely to keep her from looking. What you need to be is on the lookout for me posting pics of my very recently molted (yesterday) Sub adult versi. Just need to let it harden up a bit before trying to get any pics. It's all hunkered up in it's tube web.

Scott

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Beautiful babies, great pics. I, for one, never tire of the versicolor pics - I love versicolors - I have too many versicolors :p this according to family, not me! I do admit though that it is a pity that they make such thick tube webs and rarely come out to play.

Gail

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Just got some shots of my versicolor today. She molted yesterday, and is up to almost 2 inches now!

-Bryan

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Scott,

You really know how to help a guy out :rolleyes: -- I'll give us one week after you post those pics before I have to go to the train station to pick ours up. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Dave, I want you to know that I am going to try to help you out, I will not post any pics of my versicolors ;P

Yours helpfully,

Gail =D

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks Gail. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

Cuttlefish

Arachnopeon
Hey now!
I don't really like the way this thread has turned... it started off with so many beautiful pictures of beautiful spiders... mmm... A. versicolors...

...Tamara

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
NEW AVTAR !!!

HI !!! What a beautiful spide ! It looks as tho shes been painted with sparkles ! Do U like my new avtar ? I got it from Cometcursor.com=D

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Re: NEW AVTAR !!!

Originally posted by Spider_savior
HI !!! What a beautiful spide ! It looks as tho shes been painted with sparkles ! Do U like my new avtar ? I got it from Cometcursor.com=D
Comet Cursor installs spyware on your computer. I'd recomend staying away from that program :rolleyes:

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Re: HUH ??

Originally posted by Spider_savior
UM ! WHAT IS SPYWARE ???????????
It's software that tracks what sites you visit, basically.

-Bryan

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Arachnogirl
Hey now!
I don't really like the way this thread has turned... it started off with so many beautiful pictures of beautiful spiders... mmm... A. versicolors...

...Tamara
here is a pic of my male before he matured.........
Ed