My Birthday is Coming Up And I Need a Wishlist

Stugy

Arachnolord
As the title says, my birthday is coming up and I don't know what I should get. I am more interested in scorpions but I am thinking of also getting a T (one day!). My only concerns for the list are regards to amount of space needed, size (if it's a spider), and speed. I am fine with toxicity. I really would like suggestions. :)

Stugy

Arachnolord
Not a lot in the actual hobby but I have a good amount of prior experience with arachnids. For any reference I have a Parabuthus schlecteri and a Sicarius atm and they are doing great.

scorpanok

Arachnoknight
then I would suggest rhopalurus junceus beautiful active and always hungry.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Agreed with R. junceus. Great species and easy to keep too.

Kayv

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You own a Sicarius, get whatever you want at this point. See anything that interests you?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You also want a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her -- because among of all spiders is of best :-s

Stugy

Arachnolord
You also want a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her -- because among of all spiders is of best :-s
Sounds interesting. Would it be a good starter T? I don't have any tarantulas yet as I'm focusing on scorps :D

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Sounds interesting. Would it be a good starter T? I don't have any tarantulas yet as I'm focusing on scorps :D
You should get a mature pair OR multiple slings of C. gracilis. Being extremely inexpensive, they come in a variety of morphs and you can have a nice communal setup when older. May even get scorplings yourself ;) Love mine, my female Eve is always active and roaming around :D

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
You don't own tarantulas? Well my friend, don't you know they own their own turret(eye placement)? They are friggin 8 legged tanks with hydraulic movement! They also have their own smoke bombs(utricating hairs) and cannons(poop)! They also put tripping wires on the floor to detect prey and enemies!

Stugy

Arachnolord
You should get a mature pair OR multiple slings of C. gracilis. Being extremely inexpensive, they come in a variety of morphs and you can have a nice communal setup when older. May even get scorplings yourself ;) Love mine, my female Eve is always active and roaming around :D
Yeah. I have been thinking about getting C.gracilis very hard. Not sure if my parents will let me. It seems that they refuse to answer my questions regarding getting more scorpions for my birthday.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Yeah. I have been thinking about getting C.gracilis very hard. Not sure if my parents will let me. It seems that they refuse to answer my questions regarding getting more scorpions for my birthday.
Every boulder can be moved my friend: it just takes a little pushing ;) That stinks, hope you can get them eventually though :D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Technically not. But life is to dare, always. Besides, the Goddess is a less of a "troublemaker" if compared to certain NW I had :-s

JoshBC

Arachnosquire
If you want a Hottentotta Franzwerneri go for it. I love how they look. The more I learn about Hottentottas, the more I like them. I've been paying some overdue attention to my Hottentotta Judaicus lately. Playing around with his terrarium. Added a cork round and some hard wood. He seems to be enjoying it. I hope you get one. Please post pics if you do :) Good luck and happy birthday man.

Attachments

CarbonBasedLifeform

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Agreed with R. junceus. Great species and easy to keep too.
Agreed. Swift's has slings of these right now. Beautiful little orange scorpion. Plus you get a choice of a freebie T, I recommend the OBT of course to go with the orange theme =-)

Stugy

Arachnolord
Agreed. Swift's has slings of these right now. Beautiful little orange scorpion. Plus you get a choice of a freebie T, I recommend the OBT of course to go with the orange theme =-)
The shipping prices are keeping me away from Swifts. I really want to buy from Swifts but it's just shipping that's driving me away :/

MaelRadec

Arachnopeon
You can't go wrong with B. albopilosum, definitely one of the most docile T's I've ever dealt with.