Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus sp. equador 2

Pamphobeteus sp. vespertinus

Pamphobeteus sp. Machala

Pamphobeteus sp. Tigris

Pamphobeteus ultramarinus

spanes

Arachnopeon
Awesome pictures again your t.s look great! ive been wanting to get a ultramarinus, are they different to keep then your t.blondi?

Saark

Arachnosquire
Wow, those are beautiful Ts! The colors on some of those are just amazing.

Intermedius

Arachnopeon
Awesome pictures again your t.s look great! ive been wanting to get a ultramarinus, are they different to keep then your t.blondi?
Thank you!

They are different. Ultramarinus is a very calm species. I have never seen mine kick hair or being aggressive and ive had a few of them. Blondis can be very aggressive and fast

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thank you!

They are different. Ultramarinus is a very calm species. I have never seen mine kick hair or being aggressive and ive had a few of them. Blondis can be very aggressive and fast
What's the general disposition like for the Xenesthis genus ?

Intermedius

Arachnopeon
General disposition = Behaviour?
Immanis and intermedia are quite calm in general. Never seen aggressive ones or much hair kicking from them. They will get into threat position with the abdomen up in the air if you pick on them but thats about it. X sp. Blues can b super nervous and extreme hair kickers but I would not say they are aggressive tarantulas.

---------- Post added 01-23-2014 at 09:50 AM ----------

Xenesthis intermedia spiderling

Xenesthis intermedia couple molts later

Xenesthis intermedia couple molts later again

:cool:

Last edited:

Intermedius

Arachnopeon
Disposition = behaviour?
Xenesthis immanis and intermedia are imo quite calm species (But they can move VERY fast sometimes, especially when they are smaller). They rarely get aggressive or kick hairs even when picked on. They do sometimes get into threat position with their abdomens high up in the air but thats about it. The X sp. Blues are much more nervous species and kick hairs for nothing.. But they are not aggressive species imo

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The X sp. Blues are much more nervous species and kick hairs for nothing.. But they are not aggressive species imo
Thanks a lot!! Man it's always the blue Ts that end up being a pain in the rear. I may look into this genus more.

Fast? Like a green bottle blue? Or faster like a p irminia...or?

Intermedius

Arachnopeon
Thanks a lot!! Man it's always the blue Ts that end up being a pain in the rear. I may look into this genus more.

Fast? Like a green bottle blue? Or faster like a p irminia...or?
Like the fastest tarantula;)

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow the male is prettier that's unusual for most Ts! Fastest Hahn really? I might pass. I already have some speed freaks! How do you mange to get such a large T out without spookin them into overdrive? :D

Last edited:

Zervoid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
These are beautiful. I never realized Ts could be so colourful like this. I wonder what the reason behind such vivid colours is? Sorry for the newbie question but I did a quick google search and couldn't find any information about why this is. Their all so beautiful it's hard to choose a favourite. I can see how they can become addicitve and I guess once you get one it would be hard to stop. Too bad I live in Australia. Thanks for sharing.

Intermedius

Arachnopeon
Pamphobeteus sp. esmeraldas

Xenesthis sp. blue

Pamphobeteus sp. insignis

Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma (bright form)

Xenesthis immanis adult male

Pamphobeteus sp. goliath

Theraphosa blondi

Pamphobeteus sp. equdor 2