My biggest lady

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is gigantic never seen one with an adomen that size!

I had a huge Goliath a couple of years ago it was 10.5-11'' when it passed away.

Never was it's back that well fed though... wow, and I don't think it's carapace was that thick! :eek:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks everybody :)

I believe "MaximusMeridius" had a larger speciment, which passed away.

sloppy

Arachnopeon
Those fangs...I mean - just look at those fangs! Wow, what a beauty (and a monster)! What a lovely tarantula.

salsalover

Arachnopeon
dialogue: "OH...MY GOD..LOOK..AT HER BUTT!"

sir mix alot: i like big butts and i cannot lie!! you other bruthers can't deny when a tarantula walks in with a....um..huge thorax and puts it in yo face you get sprung!!!

jt39565

Arachnoknight
That amazes me everytime I see it. My Aphonepelma could ride on her carapace comfortably, the fangs alone are larger than my G. pulchra ! Simply amazing !

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
All I know is that I would NOT want to be the MM paired up with her, one look at those fangs alone is enough to make the Ron Jeremy of MM's turn around, go back to his enclosure, and just cry for a little bit.

Off topic question: Are you going to the Reptile Show in Hamburg tomorrow, Fran?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All I know is that I would NOT want to be the MM paired up with her, one look at those fangs alone is enough to make the Ron Jeremy of MM's turn around, go back to his enclosure, and just cry for a little bit.

Off topic question: Are you going to the Reptile Show in Hamburg tomorrow, Fran?
I cant go man, my wife has to attend to a memorial of her family. :(

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
I cant go man, my wife has to attend to a memorial of her family. :(
Sorry to hear. If you need anything from the show just give me a holler.