My baby T.Blondi has molted.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Thats right, it has! A little while ago i posted that i had gotten a real small Goliath bird eater, and i was concerned it was too small for my level of expertise. Well, it proved me wrong by molting.

Its leg span has doubled! they measure about 2.5" in length now. They are a light grey colour, and his cephalothorax is black with grey stripes. His abdomen is as pump as ever and black. I think the greying is due to the molt, he should be trying to bite once again in no time.

I cant wait untill he is big enough to hiss. He is a silly little spider.
Makes This mad Englishman giggle.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

good luck with your blondi! i cant believe how big they get!! how big was it before its moult?

James

gilly2k

Arachnopeon
Ave It !!!!!!!! OH YES.

Thats wicked jus goes to show that with the right attitude any one can do it (bring up slings that is).

my 2 cm t chevron molted this mornin not had time to measure it yet.

thanks also for the purchasing advice on my t blondi i expect it to arrive tomoz mornin.

GILLY2K

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good job King looey.:) Getting T. blondi to make it trough molting is a feat. I lost the T. blondi sling I was rasing over the summer to a bad molt. It may be time to give it another go.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
He ate a small cricket today, less than 24 hours after molting. What a greedy pig. what a lark!

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine molted a few days ago, too. it went from reddish-orange to almost coffee-colored with this molt. Hasn't lost its fuzziness, though.

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My T blondi also molted to day! It was about 2,5 inch before the molt, but i havent measured it again! They sure get bigger when they molt! :p

Mastercody2002

Arachnopeon
Thats cool King Looey do you ever hold yours?
I just love holding mine it's about 2 inch.
well best of luck to you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congrats. I always loved the drastic size differences with each molt