My baby emps...

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ok so my emp had babies about a month ago and since then most molted successfully for the first time and due to lack of resources a gave most of them away, but that is beside the point... anyways i kept two of them and keep them in deli containers, i opened one of them to mist the substrate and check on the young scorp, he was fine but when i opened the second one i realized there was what looked like 2 scorps. i almost sh** myself. i was wondering how it was even possible. and then i realized that my scorp had molted into 3i. I WAS SO STOKED. the emp (my very first scorp btw) that i purchased was preg. and im wayyy excited that i've been able to raise the yound so far pretty successfully. sorry if you guys dont care or not but i am wayyyyyyy excited right now. thanks 4 listening! :D :D {D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was that exited when my lq's first molted. I actually witnessed the last partt of the molt :D

joeysgreen

Arachnopeon
I thought I was killing my scorpion by overfeeding it. It was bloated and anorexic for a few days... then it molted into what I presume to be 2nd or 3rd instar and was hungry again once hardened. What a relief :)

Ian

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i wait 5 to 7 days after a moult before feeding my scorps.

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was out of town when my first molt occured. My girlfriend told me that one of my scorpions died and all that was left was a brownish scorpion with it's prosoma ripped open. I was very relieved when she told me that she made a mistake.

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah i woke up and i noticed my 2nd instar h. paucidens was a different color and then i saw the molt...i was like hell yeah