My B. Vagans sling died! :(

Dagens24

Arachnopeon
He was fine on Thursday and I went to check on him today and when I picked up the deli cup he didn't move which seem unusual so I opened it up and poked him and nothing...

I poked him more and more and nothing. I rolled him on his back and nothing.

I'm hoping that he's in a molt or something (I don't have a lot of experience). He wasn't on his back though when I found him and he doesn't respond to anything. Any chance he's just getting ready or is he gone?

:(

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Don't Touch It !!!

If its not in a death curl just leave the little bugger. Once it starts to smell you know its dead. You may kill it by bothering it durng a moult . JUST LEAVE IT BE !

Dagens24

Arachnopeon
If its not in a death curl just leave the little bugger. Once it starts to smell you know its dead. You may kill it by bothering it durng a moult . JUST LEAVE IT BE !
I can't find any pictures of death curls versus molting. Any help?

musihuto

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
found this pic of a dead T, kinda small, but you get the idea...
sometimes t's that are scared/feeling timid and whatnot will scrunch themselves in a corner or something, this looks totally different in a disturbing sort of way.

btw. slings often die for no reason... but yeah, there's no reason to disturb it..
when my OBT sling died, i left it alone just in case--until it got mouldy! :(

- munis

Dagens24

Arachnopeon
Yep, little guy is dead. That sucks. I hope it wasn't my fault. How much to B. Vagans go for anyway, if I wanted to get an adult one?

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yep, little guy is dead. That sucks. I hope it wasn't my fault. How much to B. Vagans go for anyway, if I wanted to get an adult one?
That sucks ! Sorry for your loss. I'd check out some of tne breeders on-line you might be able to get a deal for a new one.