My Aureostriata caveman

HaraKiri

Arachnopeon
My G. Aureostriata has decided to pile dirt in every opening to it's burrow possible. It's done this before in premolt a couple months after I bought it. I figured it's apart of premolt, but the thing is he molted a month ago. Is he just being his natural bulldozer self?

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My aureo just does some random burrowing every now and then haha Could be pre-moult.. how big is it?
Just leave it be :) He's redecorating :D

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
everytime i look in my G.Aureo encloser it looks different . the little bugger is constantly rearranging things .

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine never took to the hide I provided her... she ripped up the plastic plants I put in her enclosure, and then excavated a little ditch behind her cork bark. She seems happy sitting in the little space behind the bark.

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sequestered

Mine is sequestered in his coconut, with everything sealed up except for a small little gap under one edge where he expects his dinner to be delivered. Does this every once in a while, then generally molts, rips down the opening to his hide, and bulldozes everything in sight for a while. Repeat as necessary. Seems like it's the G. aureo way. Amusing.

HaraKiri

Arachnopeon
Mine never really lived up to it as often as otehrs I've heard of. But as long as it eats I am going to be fine. It's just a little 3" juvi. I had a period of powerfeeding so it was confusing. It is extremely amusing though.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well mine molted and still has not mved anything in the litle container. I have it and a b. emilia sling in condiment cups wiht some peat in it . both molt and eat well . so i dont know i hear about them moving lots of dirt but mine dont move any lol must be at home liek it is