my Asian forest isn't eating :(

THExMETAL666

Arachnopeon
so ive had my female asian forest scorp for almost 4 months now and the humidity levels and the conditions of her encloser are all fine but sh will not eat. ive been told that they will fast but i nevr imagined for this long if anyone has any info towards this itd be great thank you.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Pics are essential. 4 month fasts aren't unheard of, they can go longer.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I honestly wouldn't worry too much as long as she's still looking healthy and responsive, but as stated above pics are essential to be sure.

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
Mine fasted quite a few months herself. It turns out that she was pregnant when she started eating again!!

I broke the fast by raising the temperature to 85-90 degrees. I decreased the humidity to room level, not tropical or desert.

Do not spray mist in cage, simulates monsoons or whatever.

Important: You MUST have a water dish big enough for the scorpion to submerge 100% but shallow enough for it to get out easily. If not, it's lethal.

The scorpion will feed because it's thirsty and wants water from food. I'd suggest 24-36 hours.

Remember the water dish and check it twice daily!! No heat mats on bottom of cage, only side or with a lamp on top.