My Amblypygids

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
I am searching information about care and breeding them. Wich is the most small and sociable of your species in your experience??
The smallest so far are the phrynus marginemaculatus(commonly available in the US), or charinus acosta(rarer and harder to find). If by sociable you mean handleable, I find that none are handleable; they are all designed to be able to run quickly in all directions, and they are also extremely chemosensitive...I've had many specimens jump off of my hand or shoot up my arm in less than a blink of an eye. If you mean communal, I don't recommend keeping any species communally except for breeding pairs. Even my Phrynus marginemaculatus, which are supposed to be one of the more communal species, would fight and joust with each other nonstop, even the breeding pairs. I'd keep separate.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Left to right, Phrynus barbadensis, Phrynus marginemaculatus, Phrynus sp. Nicaragua(could be cf Maesi)
IMG_0811.JPG

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Paraphrynus cubensis eggsac F1A0B23D-E3C4-4AC1-A0BB-DBA2D135AFEC.jpeg
Phrynus barbadensis, developing eggs again. Interestingly enough, she hasn’t been paired again or molted. B4AAAB4B-FAEF-4ECC-8863-A84879B72333.jpeg