My Amblypygids

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Just went through this entire thread. Gorgeous animals. They look so alien with all those spike-like appendices everwhere, yet are so fragile really. Lovely pictures, mate.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
This is really interesting, my barbadensis double clutched and laid a second sac for me. It’s hard to see but I’ve never heard of a report of them double clutching before, so I’ll be interested to se how this goes. I’m expecting her to drop the sac in a few weeks/months but until then we’ll see
BCFA7B00-239A-4061-82E3-36F2860D4421.jpeg

Edan bandoot

Arachnobaron
This is really interesting, my barbadensis double clutched and laid a second sac for me. It’s hard to see but I’ve never heard of a report of them double clutching before, so I’ll be interested to se how this goes. I’m expecting her to drop the sac in a few weeks/months but until then we’ll see
View attachment 377456
Great picture 👍

Banshee05

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
in my keeping experience over 20years now, EVERY single second eggsac without molting/mating again, was dropped, even soemtimes really late and close after a 'normal' hatching duration

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
in my keeping experience over 20years now, EVERY single second eggsac without molting/mating again, was dropped, even soemtimes really late and close after a 'normal' hatching duration
I’m expectung that to happen, she’s long due for a molt. Hopefully she’ll drop the sac intact, I’m hoping to preserve the sac when she does

Scorpionem

Arachnopeon
What size are the adults of your Phrynus Amblypigy? Been thinking of getting them myself.