My all time T that I want

Spam010

Arachnosquire
The T that I want the most isnt a pokie or an ornamental (I'm sorry if I dont put the scientific name) or a Brazilian Black, a Blue Fang...its the King Baboon :D I think I have heard that the scientific name for the King Baboon has changed. I cant spell but I remember reading it and wow lol. What is your favorite T?

LucioArgento211

Arachnopeon
I've been around quite a few different species, as I have some friends who enjoy keeping these animals as well. Personally, out of all of the critters I've seen I would have to say the Avics take the cake. Their behaviors are so interesting. I don't mind handling them, even with the speed which they are able to achieve, because they are always so docile and don't seem to scare as easily as my rosies. I like to observe my Avic more than any of my other T's. She is always webbing and usually out in the open, and her defensive behaviors are kind of funny. It's interesting to watch them hop around, and it's always funny when they try to musk you {D although totally freaking gross

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avicularia versicolor , Brachypelma auratum , and Poecilotheria miranda , enough said :)

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, aphonopelma seemanni,b. albopilosum,b. vagans, l. parahybana,g. pulchra, p. nigricolor, xenesthis immanius. Nhandu coloratovillosus, Phormictopus cancerides,Acanthoscurria brocklehursti, Grammostola aureostriata...sorry getting carried away....My wish list gets the best of me sometimes ;}

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Brachypelma smithi is my fav. because it was my first. ^_^ B. vagans and G. rosea are my other favs. Because I have those. My ultimate want at the moment is an OBT. They're so cute and hostile...{D

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine would be a Brachypelma baumgarteni. I saw one for sale on here once but they were all gone by the time i got a response. Or it would be a aphonopelma bicoloratum.. I have yet to see any of those for sale.

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine would be a Brachypelma baumgarteni. I saw one for sale on here once but they were all gone by the time i got a response. Or it would be a aphonopelma bicoloratum.. I have yet to see any of those for sale.
These species are available just not cheap. If interested PM me.

Spam010

Arachnosquire
OBTs are really cool, mine made a complex tunnel and there is webbing all over the place lol

Shaka

Arachnopeon
Xenesthis Immanus for me... Stunning.

And of course P.Metallica... and C. Cyanopubescens Lol, it never ends, they are all my all time favourite favourites... :p

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I want A. Avic and A. Versicolor. Although, I doubt I'll be able to buy another T.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
I've been around quite a few different species, as I have some friends who enjoy keeping these animals as well. Personally, out of all of the critters I've seen I would have to say the Avics take the cake. Their behaviors are so interesting. I don't mind handling them, even with the speed which they are able to achieve, because they are always so docile and don't seem to scare as easily as my rosies. I like to observe my avic more than any of my other T's. She is always webbing and usually out in the open, and her defensive behaviors are kind of funny. It's interesting to watch them hop around, and it's always funny when they try to musk you {D although totally freaking gross
Any avic or most brachys for me
avics and Pokies!!!:clap::clap::clap:
Avicularia Versicolor , Brachypelma auratum , and Poecilotheria miranda , enough said :)
I want A,avic and A.versicolor Although, I doubt I'll be able to buy another T.
Ya avics :clap:and ........others:p

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wonder how many of these threads have been posted in the past 2 months. :clap:

Lampropelma Violaceopes.