My 6" chaco laid a sac!!!

lancej

Arachnolord
On the evening of the 13th (Thursday before last), when I got home from work, I walked in on a little surprise!{D My
G. pulchripes was in the middle of making her sac! Here is a link to the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58712351@N08/5379160477/

There is also a picture of my GBB female in the thread because, when my wife was taking the pics of the chaco, the GBB noticed all the flashes and came over to check it out. It was almost like she wanted a piece of the action (what a DIVA!!)!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Congratulations! My Chaco must be in pre-molt, since she isn't anywhere near as pretty as your gal. I love this species, as well as GBBs. Woe is me, I see myself getting more slings this summer...

Marga

Wink

Arachnopeon
congrats! hope it all works out for you and get lots of slings :clap:

lancej

Arachnolord
Thanks! This is the first time for me with this species. I had a feeling that the mating took when she went from being very docile to wanting to eat EVERYTHING (including my hand, tongs, etc.). I'm very excited about this one!

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy cow she is PRETTY! Very nice! Is all that webbing related to her laying a sac?

lancej

Arachnolord
Yes, the webbing is all related to her making the sac. Until 2 weeks before she made the sac, there was no webbing at all. One of the things I love about her is that she is always out unless she is about to molt.