My 3rd. clutch of Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens!!!

Chromarco

Arachnopeon
I introduce to you my 3rd. clutch of C. cyaneopubescens!!! The pictures are from the babies, the mom and dad {D, I hope you enjoy!! (Sorry for my english):

Attachments

Last edited:

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is fantastic, congratulations! Very well done! My favorite tarantula!
:clap:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is fantastic! I take it you let her care for them the entire time?

You should really write a breeding report. Please, as I have a future breeding pair and could really use some tips.

Poxicator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations
I'm with codykrr, I'd really like to know how to get a result from these, 4 attempts last year: 1 female died, 1 moulted out, 2 bad sacs.
I have 3 AF and 18 slings so I fully intend trying again. good to hear success

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ that sucks man. I wish you much success in the future.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, look at all those little Halloween babies. Congratulations, not an easy species to breed. Well done!

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Congratulations
I'm with codykrr, I'd really like to know how to get a result from these, 4 attempts last year: 1 female died, 1 moulted out, 2 bad sacs.
I have 3 AF and 18 slings so I fully intend trying again. good to hear success
ooh, IF I ever get into breeding - these would definitely be on my want to try list . . . . . so you better get all the kinks worked out and teach me how :D

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's fantastic. Well done! When you say "3rd clutch" do you mean your spider laid 3 sacs from one pairing or that you've paired her 3 times? In either case, those are great results!

I don't know what the climate is like where you are but perhaps your local temperature and humidity range is similar to GBB's native range? That could account, to some degree, for your success with this notoriously fickle (to breed) species.

Lorum

Arachnosquire
When you say "3rd clutch" do you mean your spider laid 3 sacs from one pairing or that you've paired her 3 times?
Marco paired three different females last year with a single male, and this is his third eggsac (and all of them have been "good" sacs).

Congratulations!:cool:

Chromarco

Arachnopeon
Marco paired three different females last year with a single male, and this is his third eggsac (and all of them have been "good" sacs).

Congratulations!:cool:
Yes!! Like Lorum said, I paired 3 females whit the same male!! And the 3 sacs were a success!!! Now I show you 2 photos of some slings of my other 2 cluthcs or 2 other good eggsacs;), but at this time they are most bigger!! 2 inches or more of legspan:D!!

Last edited:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Seriously. please write a breeding report. That is awesome you has such great success.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes!! Like Lorum said, I paired 3 females whit the same male!! And the 3 sacs were a success!!! Now I show you 2 photos of some slings of my other 2 cluthcs or 2 other good eggsacs;), but at this time they are most bigger!! 2 inches or more of legspan:D!!
That is just incredible. You are obviously doing something very right. I hope you do go ahead and write a breeding report. I'm curious what you did differently to keep the males from getting munched, that seems to happen so often with this species.

I also can't help but notice how nicely the bigger slings seem to be getting along in that communal housing... :clap:

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
not to keep on but if you dont write a report I may have to punch you! lol I had a bad gbb sac earlier this year.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice job!Love the photo with all the slings in the tank!
-Chris