my 2nd collection

pancho64

Arachnopeon
so after selling all my Ts and getting out of the hobby over a year ago i finally made the plunge back into this addiction and feel semi-worthy enough to start my own picture thread. all of these ive gotten in the last 2 weeks as a base for my new collection....def many more to come. enjoy

p. cancerides

c. crawshayi

a. geniculata

l. klugi

g. aureostriata

c. schioedtei

thats all for now i will try to keep this updated

R.HENNING

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice collection !!
Also great photos,i like the P.cancerides. :wall:

pancho64

Arachnopeon
the white knee is about 1.75in maybe 2in. and thanx. I got a h. maculata too but I have been able to take a pic of it.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
sweet Ts Pancho! Your climbing back in like crazy! I love that C.crawshayi! :drool:

pancho64

Arachnopeon
updated!

new addition!!!!!
rescued this lil beast from a pet store yesterday. was being kept in a kritter keeper that was much too small with low humidity and no hide. at least there was no sponge in there. i used to have a baby t. blondi in my last collection and knew i couldnt let my 2nd attempt at this hobby be without this amazing creature.

pancho64

Arachnopeon
thanx paul and yes u def do need one. i almost forgot how cool these Ts were. i cant believe it took this long to get another one. it was my favorite from my original collection and now its my favorite of this one.

thanx Tegenaria and LukaszWarsaw i def enjoy taking pics of my Ts and want to get a new camera to take nicer pics as mine is kind of dated. i do what i can with what i have

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Poor blondi. At least she is in good hands now :D Is it just the picture or does she have a small cut/pink area near the join between her abdomen and carapace?

pancho64

Arachnopeon
Poor blondi. At least she is in good hands now :D Is it just the picture or does she have a small cut/pink area near the join between her abdomen and carapace?
yeah i noticed that too but only in the picture im not even sure what it is. im gona take a closer look at it in the morning. i hope its nothing serious.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hope she's ok. If you haven't noticed it before then it can't be that bad right? :D