MY 1st T EMERGENCY

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry to switch the topic to me but i have just bought a exo terra that has the opening front doors and the opening screen top its for an arboreal so im think she will be fine?first screen top tank i have had for my tarantulas and im kinda worryed about her now

p.s im getting a p.irmina :) redneck made me do it!! :}
I maybe not have seen a lot of screened lids, but it looks to me like the holes in the mesh on exoterras are way smaller then the holes in the mesh on other screened lids i've seen. So i'm thinking they might not be able to get caught the same way.

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
I have an exo tera 18x18x18 with the opening doors in front. And I think everything about the exoteras. Is all wrong for Tarantulas. I'm taking my B.vagans out of it and prolly doing some kind of reptile in it.

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have an exo tera 18x18x18 with the opening doors in front. And I think everything about the exoteras. Is all wrong for Tarantulas. I'm taking my B.vagans out of it and prolly doing some kind of reptile in it.
I don't agree that these are all wrong for T's. I have 23 of these currently set up with arboreal species ( with no problems ). I use the exo-terra breeder boxes for my heavy bodied terrestrials ( Vegans fit here). Research what's available and what is the best set-up for your T. As for the original title mellow the wording out a bit, remember the boy that cried wolf?:embarrassed: