My 1st attemp(C.Fasciatum Mating) vids.!!

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Hi all, this is my 1st attemp on my C.Fasciatum..:D
Enjoy...

hopes she drops a sac for me...{D{D

Boxing start at 4.40

sorry, for the bad quality..
Hey bud! good job! hope you get a sack! hope my info helped! ill also send you incubation times!
I can see you were nervous, and is that like a kids swimming pool you put them in? lol!

sweet!

Tang

Arachnopeon
Hey bud! good job! hope you get a sack! hope my info helped! ill also send you incubation times!
I can see you were nervous, and is that like a kids swimming pool you put them in? lol!

sweet!
LOL!!u got eyes of an eagle.It is a kids swimming poll.I dun wanna end up chasing the male..LOL!!!

And also not to forget to thank you for your PM..Need to learn more when she's making a sack.{D{D

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
LOL!!u got eyes of an eagle.It is a kids swimming poll.I dun wanna end up chasing the male..LOL!!!

And also not to forget to thank you for your PM..Need to learn more when she's making a sack.{D{D
Cool! there are a couple things to do when that time comes! but ill let you know! keep me updated!

Ps- once a tarantula is on a large surface like a floor, they actually slow! and easy to catch!

Sweet!

Tang

Arachnopeon
Cool! there are a couple things to do when that time comes! but ill let you know! keep me updated!

Ps- once a tarantula is on a large surface like a floor, they actually slow! and easy to catch!

Sweet!
Sure do!! will keep You updated...

ps. There's a lot I gotta learn..:}

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Sure do!! will keep You updated...

ps. There's a lot I gotta learn..:}
We all started somewhere!
pitty when i started there wasnt any site or anything where i could get some help!
Hope it all goes well!

Chat later!

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They sure took their sweet time getting in the mood.

And then once it was done, it was DONE. :razz:

Good luck with them. :D

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spiderworld,have you ever seen the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine writes a book,and uses exclamation points after every sentence???.......lol............And to the OP,GL! I bred those guys last year,and had SOME success.I hope you have more luck than we did( only hasd 80 slings)

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Spiderworld,have you ever seen the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine writes a book,and uses exclamation points after every sentence???.......lol............And to the OP,GL! I bred those guys last year,and had SOME success.I hope you have more luck than we did( only hasd 80 slings)
LOL! what a bad habit!!!!!!!

Thanx for constructive criticism

Tang

Arachnopeon
They sure took their sweet time getting in the mood.

And then once it was done, it was DONE. :razz:

Good luck with them. :D
Thanks! I really needed that. ;)

+1
Hopes to get more than that..
LOL! always hoping for this and that.LOL!:D:D

Tang

Arachnopeon
Updates...
First mating on 25-8-2010
I mated them again yesterday on 1-9-2010.:D
Today afternoon I found out that she construct a "gate of subs" on its hide.:?:?

Now I dunno wat to do as I cant seem to sees her out of her hide as she blocks the only entrance full with peats.

1 thing bothering me now is that if she cant come out to have a drink, she might get dehydrated.:8o

I dun hav any experience on this before, Can anuone tell me wats this all about?

Thanks.

Last edited:

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Hey bud! just leave her! if she wants a drink of water she will come out sometime in the night!
its a good sign that she is happy and finished mating. its a bit early butyou
never know she might be getting ready to make a sack!
dont worry, theres no prob, just keep substrate damp like i see you have in the pic!

Tang

Arachnopeon
Hey bud! just leave her! if she wants a drink of water she will come out sometime in the night!
its a good sign that she is happy and finished mating. its a bit early butyou
never know she might be getting ready to make a sack!
dont worry, theres no prob, just keep substrate damp like i see you have in the pic!
:worship::worship::worship:

Thanks dude, what a relief.:eek:
But the problem now is if she make a sac inside her hide,how can i knows that?
Hopes all ends well..

Thanks for ur reply.