Must haves for a collection

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
G. iheringi - Sod your "your collection's not complete if you don't have a pulchra", if there is one Grammo you should own then it is this.
Any Nhandu sp. - I have chromatus and carapoensis and they are both awesome eating machines.
A. variegata - Crazy feeding response for an Avic and they're really floofy and pretty and floofy.
P. antinous (or any Pamph that takes your fancy) - Females (of antinous) look like G. pulchra on steroids, they grow like weeds and eat like tanks.
Any Psalmo - They're all pretty cool, cambridgei is probably my least favourite out of the genus that I've kept so far though (possibly because of the AB hype train that convinced me to get one).

B.Smithi/hamorii
B. hamorii is what used to be sold as B. smithi.

B. smithi is now what used to be sold as B. annitha.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
I’ll be a little repetitive and push the envelope a bit. Suggestions:

A GBB for sure, bright colors and a heavy webber. It’s skittish, but docile.

A Psalmopoeus pulcher. Better looking than cambridgei

A Phormictopus cancerides, the Haitian Brown. Better looking when the mature, almost a brassy look. They get big and are cranky, but manageable. Pretty cheap too

Caribena versicolor, one of the most beautiful tarantulas out there

Maybe dip your toes into an old world. My picks would be from the genus Ceratogyrus. The marshalli or darlingi. Give them sub to burrow in and they’ll be happy. They aren’t overwhelming and won’t stay at the bottom of their den. They like to sit at the opening of the burrow. By far the most manageable baboons I have that can usually be seen.